November 25, 2015

30 Eateries I'd Love To Try In NYC :: Part 2



I'm finally back around to this since my birthday is in less than a month and I said I'd do this.  Not sure why, but somehow I found that eating at 18 of these 30 places was easier than making lists of these 30 places. Ha.

MORE DINNERS

16. Jack's Wife Freda
*Completed June 25th

17. Big Daddy's Diner


FOR DESSERT
18. Sokerbit
*Completed on 10/23/15

19. Dylan's Candy Bar
*Completed on 1/3/15.

20. Serendipity

21. Georgetown Cupcakes
*Completed 6/28/15

22. Rice to Riches

23. Chobani

24. Momofuku Milk Bar
*Completed 6/21/15

25. Magnolia Bakery

*Completed 6/5/15

26. City Bakery
*Completed 2/28/15

27. Levain Bakery
*Completed in May

OTHER PLACES

28. Tom's Restaurant

29. Alice's Teacup
*Completed 8/23/15

30. Joe's Pizza

See Part 1 here / See Birthday List progress here

Also, any additional NYC restaurant recos are always welcomed ... especially if dessert is involved ;)

Photo Credits
16 / 17 / 18 / 19 (me) / 20 / 21 (me) / 22 / 23 / 24 (me) / 25 (me) / 26 (me) / 27 (me) / 28 / 29 (me) / 30

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I've been to a few of these, and now I want to try out the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I also would like to try some of these places♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list I love New York and I would like to try all of these places too!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete