Ten things from last week.
Just because.
1. Gym.
Lately I haven't been going outside of weekends, so doing it on multiple weeknights was a nice change.
2. Two books completed.
(Uno, dos).
3. Soba.
With AB and DB. Yum!
4. And ice cream to follow!
I got salted sesame caramel and I've been craving it ever since.
5. New neighbors.
I held the door open for them while they moved their mattress in. One proclaimed that chivalry wasn't dead. Another told me that his grandson would love me. Hah.
5b. Spoiler alert.
The one whose grandson would love me was no more than 30 years old and had a theatrical southern accent so that was kind of funny
6. Mediation.
I went to a class after work. It was taught by a teacher I've been to in Westchester a few times and it was soo good!
7. Good TV.
The Great British Bake Off. Mindy. Mod Fam. Ahh. All killed it last week.
8. Work.
Some was good. Some was meh. I guess that's how it usually works out.
9. Celeb Spotting.
I got a quick glimpse of J Biebs + Jesse Tyler Ferguson + Jimmy Fallon walking home from work one night. (See the last pic above)
10. Friday night.
AB + DB, and I had a fun pasta + salad + wine dinner and sat on the kitchen floor and talked and listened to music and I love them for being some of the best betches I know.
November 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!








0 comments:
Post a Comment