How has your weekend been? Mine was pretty low-key, but good. It included a casual dinner with friends eaten on the floor (as one does in their first NYC apartment), a day in Westchester full of leaf raking and bike riding, and today I went for a 3.5 miles run (my first of that distance in more than two years due to runner's knee!) and I'm finally back on my own laptop after that mishap I had almost two months ago. Woohoo! Just in case the end of the weekend is getting you down, here are a few things from around the web to distract and delight.
Sometimes I dream of doing this with the college friends since we've already lived together and it was great.
This video is always one of the funniest ones I see online each year.
About Adele! I loved the one about Stevie Nicks.
More Adele! Too funny.
Happy stuff like this always gets me... :')
This color illusion is so weird!
After making one of my own last weekend (blueberry almond), I'd like to make another soon. So yum!
Fancy moves.
Puppies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!




I love link roundups, thanks for sharing. Adele is EVERYWHERE lately, isn't she?
ReplyDelete