December 21, 2015

23 For Year 23 Progress

Since my 24th birthday is tomorrow, I'm here to share progress from this year's list today! In case you're new here, every year, I make a birthday list. A birthday list is a list that is made up everything you want to do during the coming year of life (and corresponds to your age for that year).

This year's list is below and updated. Tune in tomorrow evening for 24 for 24!

01. Visit California and road trip on Highway 1 between San Diego and Napa.

02. Visit my aunt, uncle, and two cousins in Singapore. 
Completed June 12th - 20th

Completed June 6th. 

04. Spend a day in every New York City boro. (Even you, Staten Island!)

05. Build a well-stocked bar. 
I should've been more specific. While I had 5 or 6 different bottles at most times, I was envisioning something like this

06. Find somewhere to volunteer. 

07. Take the GREs and/or LSATs

Completed February 1st. 

09. Decorate a New York City apartment!

10. Make a list of twenty or more places to eat in New York City and eat at at least half of them.

11. Make my own baking extracts.
See #5 here. I guess extract singular, but still counts. 

12. Get promoted. Or a raise. Or to travel more for work. Or invited to more things with free food.
I'm not exactly one to talk about promotions, or raises, especially not online, but I'll say this much... at the minimum, there was more travel and free food. (Example 1, Example 2)


14. Make it through all eight minutes of 8 Minute Abs (because I'm at 1.5 now...)

16. Buy a breathalyzer. Safe is always better than sorry!
See #7.  I've been having tons of fun with this ever since!

17. Work on this blog some more. Maybe even give it its own domain! Maybe.
Going to give myself half a point for this. I did upgrade the template, but no domain. 

18. Hike (at least) 3 more Adirondack high peaks.
Ended up with 6! +2 here and +4 here. 

19. Finish all the Netflix shows I'm in the middle of (Gilmore Girls, Breaking Bad, Grey's Anatomy).

20. / 21. / 22. / 23. Knock off a few I never got to in past years.

Completed January 2nd. 

 Completed May 1st. 

TOTAL: 15.5/23 

 (Or 67.4%. Aka: I passed.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment