01. See three Broadway shows. (2/3 down)
02. Visit the Top of the Rock
03. Hike an Adirondack High Peak in the winter.
05. Attempt to through-hike the Appalachian Trail,
06. make it one month in on the AT
07. make it halfway (Pine Grove Furnace in PA)
08. make it to New York,
09. and finish all 2,200 miles of the AT.
10. Dye my hair.
11. Bake linzer heart cookies
12. Move to Chicago.
13. Get a job in Chicago.
14. Try a Soul Cycle class.
15. Buy a real purse since I've never really owned much outside of tote bags.
16. Rent a car in Chicago androad trip to a midwestern city I've never been to.
17. Read a Charles Dickens book.
18. Bake baklava.
19. Travel to Iceland.
20. Do BBG 1.0.
21. Double date with a high school friend.
22. Be able to do an eleven minute wall sit. (I'm currently at 6:09)
23. Knock off two things
24. I never did in my previous birthday lists.
08. make it to New York,
09. and finish all 2,200 miles of the AT.
10. Dye my hair.
11. Bake linzer heart cookies
12. Move to Chicago.
13. Get a job in Chicago.
14. Try a Soul Cycle class.
15. Buy a real purse since I've never really owned much outside of tote bags.
16. Rent a car in Chicago and
17. Read a Charles Dickens book.
18. Bake baklava.
19. Travel to Iceland.
20. Do BBG 1.0.
22. Be able to do an eleven minute wall sit. (I'm currently at 6:09)
23. Knock off two things
24. I never did in my previous birthday lists.




0 comments:
Post a Comment