December 3, 2015

Five Year Reunion + The Rest Of Thanksgiving Weekend


So Thanksgiving came and went, and the next day, I had my five year high school reunion!


Before the reunion, five out of six of the best amies and I met up. These ladies have been my super solid friend group since seventh grade (some since second grade), and now we get together to catchup and drink wine and it feels completely normal.





Still blows my mind though.

Instead of driving to the reunion, we had some generous brothers chauffeur us to the reunion!


And the reunion? I don't have too much to say. Bad Chinese food. Bad but strong drinks. Interesting company. But fun night all around.



After the reunion, the rest of the night was spent devouring pie and playing with puppies (maybe laying in their bed too because it was that kind of night ;p).

And the rest of the weekend was spent hanging with friends. We tried our best to make a 1000 piece puzzle and played Sorry on repeat (#sorrynotsorry).

0 comments:

Post a Comment