Hi there! Can you believe that it turned into December this week?! (I can't). Time seems to be passing by so quickly! I think part of it is just that the weather has been unusually warm and perhaps part of it is just that I've been having fun (per that saying and whatnot). Still though... The fact that the autumn months passed so quickly is scaring me... in less than a few weeks Christmas and New Years will be here. In less than two months DB and I move out of our apartment. In less than two months I will have been at my job for 1.5 years. In less than four months, I will likely leave my job. I don't know where I'm going with this, but here some stuff from this week to remind myself that I'm taking it week by week...

1. Fancy pizza!
Which I made on Sunday night! Somehow the fire alarm was set off five times even though I couldn't find anything burning, but the pizza was goood! (Also in looking how to shape the dough better next time I came across this. OMG.)
2. 4:45 wall sit.
That's minutes and seconds. The quads were burnin'. I took a selfie since I didn't know what else to do when wall sitting for that long after going through my Instagram feed. Looks like tons of fun, huh?
That's minutes and seconds. The quads were burnin'. I took a selfie since I didn't know what else to do when wall sitting for that long after going through my Instagram feed. Looks like tons of fun, huh?
3. Master of None.
Amie DB and I've been watching and it's so good and random! Definitely my type of humor. (Image)
4. Work.
The main account I've been on since starting almost a year and a half ago left the building. It's not bad exactly, just weird.
5. Rockefeller Tree.
It's kind of a midtown commuter's nightmare the day it goes up since most of the streets in midtown are blocked off and you get stuck in a maze of people, but it's definitely worth it for the tree.
6. First burgundy manicure of the wintery season.
Painted at 10 pm on Friday night. One of my favorite colors and I don't usually wear it outside of November - January.
7. A breathalyzer.
I finally bought bought one per #16 on this list and gave it its first go last night.
8. More Work. Literally.
After my main account left on Monday, work was pretty slow for the rest of the week. On Friday I finally talked to my boss about the lack of busy I was experiencing. I realize that sounds pretty simple, but confrontational stuff like that usually non-existent (and super hard) for me, so it felt like a win and things look like they going to change for the crazier and better.
9. This book.
I finally started reading it after it's been on my list since for nearly five years! (Image)











0 comments:
Post a Comment