Did you? Would love to hear about it! Mine was much busier than anticipated, but so good. Good friends, good sights, good food (including the cronut above!)... a good weekend all around. I guess you could say it was great, actually. Just in case your weekend is winding down and you're looking for some pre-Monday distractions, here are some of the things around the internet that have caught my attention. Hope you enjoy!
Pretty tree! Even though it's December, there are still a few trees in NYC that look a little like this.
Interesting way to look at a year.
For all the dinner parties I plan to host.
Nutella. Homemade. Perhaps the perfect homemade Christmas gift?
Curious to try this beauty product.
A quirky kitchen accessory / adorable reminder.
Everything combined isn't my style, but cool idea, and I love all the incorporated details.
Empathy. In a card.
Wouldn't want to live in any of these.
A pretty ring dish.
Looking forward to watching Season 2 (which is out way sooner than I thought it'd be).
Not super into all the gift guides that come out this time of year, but this one gave me a laugh.
December 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!




Glad you had a great (albeit busy) weekend! Thanks for sharing the links, I love the dinner party tips! XO
ReplyDelete-Dara
www.peoniesandbees.com