January 24, 2016

Sunday Reading


How much snow did you get during Jonas yesterday? In NYC it didn't seem like we'd get more than a foot, but then got more than 2 feet!!! Because of the coming snow, I didn't make plans this weekend and let things fall into place. As it would happen, this weekend will likely go down as one of my favorite weekends while living in NYC. It just felt so magical! (Seriously though - look at Central Park (above) from last night!). In case you need a little pick-me-up with Monday quickly approaching, here are some things from around the web that I've recently enjoyed...

For next time you go job hunting.

Chicago inspiration.

The coolest, most visually appealing, new-to-me Instagram.

A cozy scarf.

I love *everything* about this card.

Some updates to childhood lunches.

On beauty spending. Yikes.

Worldly cookies. (My uncle's Canadian girlfriend made #1 for Christmas and they were a huge hit!)

I've wanted to try quinoa for breakfast for so long. It might be time to give it a go.

Puppy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment