January 22, 2016

The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime











Since both my birthday and Joe's birthday fall within ten days of Christmas, we decided to forgo gifts and just do a bunch of fun things together while he was in town. And dare I say that we went to town?

The last day Joe was in NYC over New Years, we saw The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime. We were super lucky and got rush seats in the first row. As the ticket seller promised, we were even able to see the actors sweat! After getting tickets, we actually had a few hours before the show began, so we grabbed lunch (Melt Shop) and dessert (Schmackary's) too. As for the show: A+! The actors were so talented and the story turned in ways I didn't expect it to. Joe and I talked about it our whole way home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment