Another (half) item from the Birthday List chickity-checked off! After Snowstorm Jonas was over and done last weekend, Amie DB and I went to The Met on Sunday.
The last time I visited The Met I was in a stroller, and I had no memories of ever visiting it so I figured it belonged on my list this year since it's one of those iconic things to do in NYC and in a month and a half I won't be in the city on a regular basis anymore.
*Insert ten freaked out emojis here*
And here we are after Amie DB's grand tour, just having a quick Gossip Girl moment before heading home ;p #callusSerenaandBlair 
On our way home, we walked through Central Park. It was so weird walking through after our double, quiet snowy walks the day before. I definitely wasn't prepared for how many people there were. There were definitely lots of sights to take in and you had to look around you every minute or so to make sure a sled wasn't about to take you out. We taking another busted sled, but we didn't have snow pants. Also, museum exploring works up quite the appetite.














0 comments:
Post a Comment