Because I'm all about sporadic updates and also because I've now been a Chicagoan for two weeks (!), here's what's currently going on with me.
Doing: Mostly applying to jobs and chilling, but also
- Ramen date with Joe <3
- Debate watching get-together + homemade pizza party with Joe's friends. (In case you're wondering...)
- My mom came to town for a quick visit to pick up the car I drove out to Chicago. We went out for deep dish and for a run. Short and savory, if you will.
Eating: I started a Whole30 in the name of having a post-trail reset. I'm five days in, but so far, so good.
Exercising: I went to my first Nike+ Run Club on Wednesday. It was amazing!
Watching:
Listening To:
Playing: Exploding Kittens
Reading: I finished The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer and just started A Walk In The Woods by Bill Bryson.
Exercising: I went to my first Nike+ Run Club on Wednesday. It was amazing!
Watching:
- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Joe and I are on Season 3).
- The Great British Bake Off
Listening To:
- Alessia Cara ( Scars To Your Beautiful / I'm Yours / Seventeen ). She opened for Coldplay when I saw them this summer. She's seems so real and like such a positive influence. Just watch one of her music videos and you'll see what I mean!
- Bon Iver's new album. I want to like it, but I'm not sure that I do. (Ask me again in a week.)
Playing: Exploding Kittens
Reading: I finished The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer and just started A Walk In The Woods by Bill Bryson.
Have a good weekend, friends!








0 comments:
Post a Comment