


Running was amazing last week! My knee injury is still a thing, but it's been way better since returning from the trail/reinstating my wall sit regimen. Even though it was over four days, I ran 13 miles last week. I'm really excited about it. Especially my two longer runs.
On Thursday, Maggie and I ran along the lakefront. We hadn't run together since Cornell and it was really special because we actually met through running club there. The conversations were so good and the weather was so beautiful. I'm so happy to live in the same city as this girl again!
On Saturday I ran with Nike Running Club. I started out in one group and sped up to catch a faster group halfway through. I've been the one to fall behind a group in the past, so this is kinda new for me.
And as for that crazy thing I did?
I entered myself in the lottery for the 2017 Chicago Marathon!! I'm not sure if I'll get in, but I figured I'd see what happens and go from there.
(Wish me luck...)



Great reading yoour post
ReplyDelete