Even after two years of long distance, a week apart has felt longer than I thought it would. I'm excited to have Joe back to share an apartment with and eat dinner with and go on walks with and watch It's Always Sunny with and then inevitably quote lines from It's Always Sunny with.
As for what I've been up to the past few days with an apartment to myself...
Decorating for Christmas - My grandparents sent me off with a bunch of their old Christmas decor, so I decked the
Cleaning - I was supposed to do this before Thanksgiving but then I decided to donate blood and then felt kinda
lightheaded/tired for a few days so put it off.
Rewatching Desperate Housewives - I watched it five years ago and I'm still just as obsessed.
Rewatching Desperate Housewives - I watched it five years ago and I'm still just as obsessed.




Desperate Housewives is always a good idea! Great choice to watch it again x
ReplyDeleteJessica — NinetyCo
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI never thought I would, but here I am on Season 4 haha
Delete-E