So after a crazy turn of events, I actually started working on Wednesday.
And you're like WHAT?!?
(Trust me, me too).
And you're like WHAT?!?
(Trust me, me too).
To make a long story short(er), I got a job offer last week. I hemmed and hawed all week and finally replied that I couldn't take the position permanently (at least for now), but mentioned that I'd be willing to work temporarily. The weekend went by and I didn't actually expect anything, but on Monday the company told me they were up for it and on Wednesday I began. And that was that.
I'm not yet sure if I'll stay more than two or three months or if this is going to be my longer term thing, but baby steps, right?
I'm not yet sure if I'll stay more than two or three months or if this is going to be my longer term thing, but baby steps, right?
Also, what a week this has been! A marathon entry, a job...
2017, I can already tell that you're going to be something big.



0 comments:
Post a Comment