January 24, 2017

WEEKEND = TACOS + RUNNING + GAMES + DONUTS


A little weekend recap, if you will... 


Friday




After work on Friday, I met up with Joe and a bunch of our friends for tacos and margaritas at our favorite place and followed it with ice cream at my other favorite place.



Saturday 



Saturday morning was a little crazy. After not getting too much sleep this week, I got so much good sleep on Friday night! Except it was actually too much sleep. My running club starts at 8:36 on Saturday mornings and there I was in bed at 8:34 am. After a few seconds thinking it over, I decided to be crazy. I got dressed and ran the half mile to the Nike store as fast as I could and caught my group just as they were about to head off.

At first I was regretting showing up since I'd just rolled out of bed haha, but it was 50 degrees out, I was running with a lot of girls I knew from past runs (I guess it was kind of my form of a Women's March or something), and after halfway water stop, I felt so much better and was glad I went.

I was super lazy for the rest of Saturday (lots of Parks and Rec), and then on Saturday night, Joe and I had our friend Gabe over for spaghetti before going over to our friend Brian's house for games. 



Sunday


On Sunday, Joe and I went for a walk around our neighborhood and discovered there's a secret bodega 200 feet from our apartment! After we met up with our friend Tas for donuts at Stan's.

The rest of the day was spent grocery shopping, cooking, and doing laundry. I also made the best vegan cheesecake, which tasted freakishly like the real thing despite containing no dairy, eggs, refined sugar, or pretty much anything besides nuts and dates. 

How was your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment