Since my typical salads almost always consist of arugula, a few slices of onion, and balsamic dressing, one goal on my birthday list this year was to make three salads from recipes. I'm excited to report that this goal is complete as of last week (it's my first completed item out of twenty-five actually), so yeah, here they are!
01. Chopped Asian Salad from It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken
This salad required so many ingredients. Like two colors of sesame seeds and two colors of cabbage! That being said, it was so crunchy and good. I also learned that I like cabbage way more than I thought. I can making myself making this one again, but not until I have an occasion or need to impress someone at a potluck or something.
02. Winter Salad with Farro, Butternut Squash, Kale, and Cranberry Dressing from Kitchen Confidante

So many delicious wintry flavors packed into a filling salad. This one was wonderful for lunches and lighter dinners.




0 comments:
Post a Comment