- Lol. Yes! "All women are real women".
- After hiking 22 of the 48 New Hampshire mountains over 4000 feet in August, I'm blown away by this woman's record.
- Recently pulled the trigger on a used (and deeply discounted) pair of these wedges on eBay. Spring where are you?!
- I've already professed my love of the artist Mari Andrew, but this one along with the best caption ever really struck a chord.
- Okay... one more.
- When I flew back from NYC last month, I ended up chatting with the most interesting woman on the plane and basically heard her amazing life story. This is her daughter/son-in-law.
- Currently obsessed with this song.
- Probably preaching to the choir here, but this article about the (super intense) refugee vetting process that's already in place is worth a read.
- After reading this article, I rolled my eyes, but then there Joe and I were on Thursday night with blue cheese, slices of TJ's Tuscan pane, and a bottle of Vouvray proclaiming that this was the best idea ever.
- This is amazing.
- Joe and I started watching this series with friends last weekend and it was surprisingly good!
February 4, 2017
TO READ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!




0 comments:
Post a Comment