February 2, 2017

WEEKEND: THAI FOOD, AN 11 MILE RUN, TROPICAL DRINKS,
AND (YOU GUESSED IT), DONUTS!

So it's almost weekend again, which means I probably should share a recap of last weekend before moving into this weekend. Last weekend was fun, but it felt too short.

Here's some stuff that happened and lots of pictures of food (lol)

FRIDAY


After work, Joe and I met up with friends and went out for Thai food! I hadn't had Thai in ages and Thai iced tea and pad thai really hit the spot. Hanging with friends wasn't too bad either. ;)


SATURDAY

In the morning I headed to running club and ran 11 miles! I ran it with two really nice girls and the miles felt really good.

When I got home, I was starving and Joe and I had pancakes for brunch and watched tons of Parks and Rec.

At night, we met up with Maggie for dinner and drinks! We actually had Thai again although I ordered ramen. After dinner we went out to this place called Lost Lake for tropical drinks. Earlier this week Chicago broke a 25-year record an 8-day cloudy streak. Ugh. At least tropical drinks made things feel a little sunnier... if only temporarily.


SUNDAY

This Sunday was like almost every Sunday in the books. Donuts, grocery shopping, cooking, reading, Parks and Rec, etc. I also made some delicious raw vegan Pecan Praline Bars! (More on those to come soon).

Weekend over and out.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment