Two weekends ago, Joe and I traveled to Michigan by train. We had a nice, relaxing weekend hanging out with his mom, his nana, and Snowball, his sweet, snowball of a dog.
We watched lots Parks and Rec + SVU, Joe's mom made us wonderful breakfasts, and we went out for froyo. We also managed to sneak in a trip to the DIA (amazing!) before heading back to the city on Sunday night.
I've been loving weekends in Chicago, but it was nice to get out of the city for a change.
March 8, 2017
MICHIGAN FOR THE WEEKEND
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!



0 comments:
Post a Comment