March 4, 2017

THINGS TO READ

Enjoying this podcast on my commute lately.

Always intrigued by non-bacon versions of bacon.

Adding this one to my Chicago restaurant list.

Am I only one who didn't get this reference until this week? I kept seeing it being used with Tom Brady after the Super Bowl so I just assumed it was a Tom Brady reference. Lol. I was so wrong.

"Cause I'll always remember you the same." (I love this song.)

These earrings are so cool!

Recently bought this effective natural vegan Neutrogena cleanser and it's not tested on animals (which most beauty products on the market including most of Neutrogena's products are).

I was never a fan of meatloaf, but this lentil loaf looks really intriguing. Perhaps I'll make it tomorrow?

My February tunes for your listening pleasure.

LOL to the picture's caption. 

My brother sent me this Instagram out of the blue yesterday because he thought I'd like it.  I keep looking at it and laughing. He knows me well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment