Another lovely week in running including an 8K race and two short morning runs (plus lots of strength training exercises on the side)!
SUNDAY // 7.5 MILES (8K AT 8:45 MIN/MILE, 2.5 MILES @ 9:45 MIN/MILE)
WARM UP + SHAMROCK SHUFFLE 8K
So I don't draw this out in multiple places, recap here!

MONDAY // 3 MILES @ 10:30 MIN/MILE
TRYING TO CATCH THE SUNRISE
Joe has been on such an early schedule over the past six weeks. He wakes up at 4:00 am, has to be to work by 5:00 am, and often doesn't get home until 6:00 pm. While we're on the subject, I'm still so grateful that he was willing to give up his sleep-in day last Sunday and cheer me on as I raced.Given his early schedule, we've been going to bed early too. Lately I've been getting up with nearly two hours to spare before I have to leave for work. It's been so nice! On Monday, I woke up sore from the race, but in an attempt to catch the sunrise, I went out for a really slow jog. The sunrise was mostly hidden behind the clouds, but having the city to myself was really nice. I really should do this more.



0 comments:
Post a Comment