April 8, 2017

THINGS TO READ*

Maybe I'll go after this record after I get a marathon under my belt. ;)

Twin power!!

I recently rediscovered a song I bookmarked a while ago on iTunes , but have no clue when I heard it.

Thought this article on the cause of addiction was amazing.

This is cool. I also love how Mean Girls is what Hollywood thought teenagers looked like the year I became one. For my 13th birthday, I actually told my friends that we'd be watching Mean Girls at my party, but when my mom went to get it at the video store, the video store guy talked my mom out of it because he thought it was too inappropriate for 12 and 13 year olds. That was a bit of a letdown at the time lol.

Jenna Lyons :'(

On a Jenna Lyons related note, remember that time Avery and I saw her at MoMA at midnight?!

An amazing photography project for the dog lovers.

This makes me miss my two British trail friends so much!

Loved this recap of a trip to Japan.

Totally lived by #1 and #5 in NYC.

Loved this feature on Cup of Jo last week. It reminded me of when I was on the AT and would  do my grocery shopping for an entire week in a tiny gas station. If I had an extra day in town, I'd get chips, black beans, and salsa like Deb mentioned.

* And watch and listen to and make 

0 comments:

Post a Comment