

01. Joe came back from Michigan and we went to Velvet Taco for dinner on Friday night! I was excited to have Joe back and VT's Nashville tofu tacos are amazing! If only I could make tofu like that...

02. I finally started reading Kathrine Switzer's book, Marathon Woman. Besides my mom, she's the one who has had the most influence on my running over the years. Like I literally wouldn't be running today if I never followed her wall sit advice.

03. I went to the last Nike Running Club of the spring session. I'll be away two or three of the next four May weekends, but I'll still miss my Saturday morning and Tuesday evening running crew. Also, I'm pretty sure I've only missed one Saturday run since January, which is crazy and probably means I should get away more. It also means, I haven't been (super) hungover any Saturday mornings in 2017. Haha.


04. Joe and I went to Evanston on Saturday to watch his brother, who plays baseball for Michigan State, play against Northwestern. It was really chilly, but then started pouring, and we ended up hiding out with his dad and a few other families in an elevator lobby for half the game.

05. It rained from late Saturday morning through Sunday night. It was pretty miserable, although Joe and I got out a few times in addition to the baseball game.
06. Joe and I had the best date night in on Saturday. We ate a frozen Trader Joe's pizza (they're so good!), a fancy spinach salad, and drank lots of wine and I introduced Joe to The Ditty Bops.
07. After dinner on Saturday, we ended up going out after to our friend's Max and Anna's apartment too. We watched Clueless (my absolute favorite) and they gave me free-reign to pick out all the popcorn jelly beans from the mix they had. :D (also why am I the only one who likes those?)
08. Treadmill run on Sunday morning because of more bad weather.

09. Stan's per ush. An everything bagel with cream cheese plus double San Pellegrino's.




0 comments:
Post a Comment