May 7, 2017

THINGS TO READ*

I somehow usually mess up pancakes, but I didn't with this recipe and they were so light and fluffy!

Loved this blog post filled with personal finance tips. I personally try to follow all of these, but #s 2, 9, and 10 are personal faves.

Speaking of personal finance, I've used this app for three years and love it!

April tunes.

Started listening to this podcast this week and I'm totally hooked.

I'm in the small minority that *loveee* camping, but still found this funny anyways.
P.S. I totally made a personal hashtag haha

On a similar note to above, here's a little shameless self-promotion. ;p

Did anyone watch the Sub 2 marathon attempt on Friday night?! (OMG.)

An amazing personal resume site.

Love this outfit for spring.

This looks delish. I think the next time I find a farmer's market, I'll pick up a bunch of rhubarb.

* And make, shop, look at, use, and listen to

0 comments:

Post a Comment