June 4, 2017

THINGS TO READ*

Hi. Sorry for another quick post. I'm planning to get around to recapping all the big stuff from lately (Trail Days! Renting my first car! Running the Soldier Field 10 Mile race! Moving! Getting a couch and credenza! Running a 5K!), but for now this will have to do. Hope your weekend has been a good one so far! xo

This may be the most beautiful drink I've ever seen!

Loved all these cookbook tips.

This is old, but it popped up into my Facebook the other day. Ahh! I met and hiked some portion of the trail with all of these hikers except the older couple and the last guy. They're even better in person than their interviews make them sound.

Made this Israeli couscous salad yesterday. So easy and GOOD!

My June tunes. (It's one of my favorite monthly playlists to date!)

Joe and I always do #1! Also LOL to #5.

I felt like I was coming down with a cold for most this week and a version of this remedy did the trick. (PS: I never got sick.)

A cool timelapse.

Laughed so much at this. The book is totally the story of the first 350 miles of my Appalachian Trail journey haha.

Watched the Netflix series, but currently reading the book too. It's pretty similar to the show, but I'm still enjoying it for some easy reading.

* And watch and make and listen to

0 comments:

Post a Comment