July 28, 2017

5 RECENT THINGS (THAT AREN'T RUNNING OR FOOD RELATED)


Since I talk about running and food so much here, here are five things that aren't running or food related because my life is more than just those two things in case you didn't know. ;)

01. A COFFEE TABLE / APARTMENT UPDATE


Joe and I finally got a coffee table the other weekend. With that little addition, we're almost fully settled into our apartment. We just need some art up on the walls (it's still in NY).

02. ICELAND

Last week, my brother Dan and I booked a trip to Iceland! We're going for nine days in September and I'm so so so excited! It's fun having a new daydream.

(PS: That pic is from our Adirondack trip last September)

03. AN OFFICE MOVE

My office is moving and Monday is our first day in the new space. Because of the move, everyone got to work from home all of today and for a few hours yesterday which was absolutely lovely. 

04. A NEW BAG

I finally ordered myself the Cult Gaia ark bag and it's even better than I could've imagined. I probably read too many fashion blogs so I thought everyone had seen it before, but every time I carry it out with me, I get at least two compliments and at least one question as to what it is.

05. ALLERGIES

I've literally become allergic to myself over the last 1.5 months. It came on so suddenly (I can pinpoint the day it started) and for no apparent reason, but ever since my skin will form small patches of tiny hives multiple times per day. It's been driving me crazy. I finally bought the generic version of Claritin and it's worked wonders... but then every 72 hours I'm itchy again and stuck taking another tablet.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment