This past Friday night, the lovely roommates and I celebrated Lovely Roommate 1's 22nd birthday!
It was so much fun. The three of us rarely go out together. Sure we hangout in our kitchen lots, but it's not the same. I want to make it a point to try to do this more before we graduate.
Before we went out, we all put on lipstick ("lipgame" as Lovely Roommate 2 kept calling it).
We ended up walking downtown since the weather wasn't too frigid and went out for
Mexican. We got this
huuuge booth because we had been waiting for awhile. Once we were seated we ordered margaritas, sangria, chips and salsa, enchiladas (and took silly pictures). Seriously though... soooo delicious (like I could eat dinner there every night...maybe even lunch too)!
(Pictures of pictures of pictures of cake. Yup!)
Afterwards, we walked home and ate cake (lemon with chocolate buttercream) and played the "Let's Stalk People We Know and Narrate Their Profile Pics" game. All in all, it was a
good great night. I'm so lucky to have two lovely (and funny) roommates.
0 comments:
Post a Comment