March 28, 2014

Week Haiku :: Links

Hello Amies. Hope your weeks have been good. I am officially on spring break which is mostly cool. Based on the fact that I stalked all your academic calendars I have a feeling most of you are back at school or will be very shortly (yes, I admitted that). As for this week...

Monday--classes and
being classy. Well, maybe...
Tuesday--submitted

a paper online
without a minute to spare
(literally). Wednesday--

classes. Also, beat
twenty-forty-eight. Goshness.
Made chocolate chip

cookies. Le Copain
was happy. Thursday--I skipped
my one class and got

things in order for
spring break. Also ate at the
dining hall for the

first time this year. Can't
believe it has been so long!
One of the amis,

Le Copain and I
drank many whisky sours.
Friday--is today.

I am heading up
to the Adirondacks for
some weekend skiing!


Links :: 

01. These cartoons (1 :: 2). Too funny, but they definitely provide interesting commentary on body-image.

02. Le copain + one of the amis and I read through this last week and could not stop laughing about #58.

03. These... I've never had one, but my group for a nutrition project researched them this fall. I'm guessing these will be common in the U.S. within a few years. They just look too cool not to be!

04. I neeed to go to this next fall!

05. These look cute for Easter.

06. Three ways to stop wasting time

0 comments:

Post a Comment