May 4, 2014

Celebrating Holi

Yesterday afternoon, the amis and I went to Holi, which is the spring Hindu festival of colors and love. None of us had ever been so we figured we had to before graduating (as it turns out, it is also #157 on the list of 161 Things to Do While at Cornell). We had tried all week to get pre-sale tickets, but every time we'd get to where they were supposed to be selling, they either weren't there or had run out. Thankfully they still had tons on the day of.

Holi was so so fun! I had never done anything quite like it before. There was music playing, tons of people, and colors flying everywhere! We all basically treated each other as modern art canvases that needed to be completely covered up and spattered with as many colors as possible. It was also funny to get strangers too ;).



^^I'm pretty sure this picture above is the first one we have all taken together in our three years as friends. I have lots with five or six of us, but not all seven. Seven is quite a good number <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment