May 3, 2014

Week :: Links

Hey amies! Glad I talked to a few of you this week, even if it was by text. For me, this week turned out differently than planned as you maybe gauged from my last post, but good different. 

Monday:  The usual. Le Copain and I consumed our first 7-11 slurpees since the fall though. That was yum.

Tuesday: I finally got an interview!!! (26 jobs apps later...) As it turns out they wanted to interview me by Friday so I decided to go in on Thursday. Eee.

Wednesday: Classes/studying. I came down with cold number five or six of the semester. No exaggeration there. Wines was fun... it was sparkling wines week! My wines professor's kids and grandkids came, and everyone toasted everyone. It was pretty special (and tasty!)

Thursday: In the early am, I bused to NYC for my interview. It was a very tiring, but very good day.

Friday: I spent the day cooped up in the library studying for a final on Tuesday. At night I went over to a dear amie's for a house party! There was lots of good cheese and cookies, and obviously good amis too!

What are you amies up to this weekend? I'll hopefully be going to Holi this afternoon (assuming the amis and I get tickets), studying lots, and baking the Ebinger's Blackout Cake (I saw one of you (...forget who :|) posted it to Facebook and everyone is blogging about it...figured I'd try it out). Hope you all have nice weekends! xo

Links :: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment