Following tradition, here's my Summer 2014 list!
1. Read twelve books.
2. Get a new computer (I've had mine for 6.5 years).
3. Get my knee fixed up.
4.
5.
**I highly recommend this show. It always has me smiling and laughing.
6. Start/finish(?) Downton Abbey.
7. And Breaking Bad.
8. Learn how to can/make jam.
9. Plan/take an exciting trip or three.
10. Write some letters.
11. Have a PLL watching party. Or four. Or... make a drinking game out of it. Maybe.
12. See Ami T (it has been three years already! :O)
13. Buy jean shorts (I haven't had any since like 5th grade or something)
14. And Ray Bans (my fake ones only make things darker...they don't stop the glare.)
15.
16. Try to blog 5x a week.
***What are on your lists, amies (and others!)? Would love to hear!
Past Summer Lists ::
Summer 2013
Summer 2012
PS: Pic above was taken in the 1000 Islands circa 2002 or 2003.



Great list, I want to read a few more books myself
ReplyDelete