It has been a pretty good week. Here are ten things that have happened in the last week. I...
1. Almost finished unpacking. (Just need to do some crazy scrubbing of a few pans to store away for the time being and then I'm good to go! Or stay, actually.)
2. Went on two 2+ hour long bike rides. They were intense-ular. (But not really at all).
3. Attended a really great Buddhist class that explored the angry self. (Not that I'm ever super angry, but I've been a lot better at controlling any anger that comes my way this week and I like it).
4. Watched The Bachelorette... because I watch guilty-pleasure TV on the reg.
5. And watched The Mindy Project. I really love this show so much.
6. Started and (almost finished) this book.
7. Saw three of the lovely amies on Wednesday... two (Amie V/Amie D) for some soft-serve ice cream at King Kone, then the two plus one more (hello Amie A!) for some catching up and refrigerator ransacking (spiced ketchup, wheat germ, and more!).
8. Had an interview in the city on Thursday.
9. Saw the lovely Amie L and her copain post-interview for a tour of their new apartment(!) and went out for the most reasonably priced Indian food I've ever had (at a cute spot nonetheless!).
10. (FINALLY) had an MRI today. Call me crazy (I am sometimes), but I actually kind of hoping they tell me I need surgery because that would mean there's a fix for my knee issues.
I guess that's pretty much it for my week! How were your weeks, mes amies? I'd love to hear!
Links ::
- An interesting read on what makes/breaks "It" items in fashion.
- Love health studies like this. And this.
- Love this this summery pattern print.
- This rendition was so cool.
- Cool vegan shoes.




0 comments:
Post a Comment