Happy Friday, Amies! This week has gone by super quickly. The days weren't particularly fast, but the week in total was. Hopefully that makes sense.
1. Work (because I do that now)! I got most of my computer programs set up so can do more. I have yet to make friends at work to lunch with, but I'm sure I'll get there in time
2. We had a high school boy staying with us this week for this program. A total one 180 from the girls we had staying with us a few weeks ago. Let's get wild and call it a 540. It's so different. No catfights. No hidden shoes. No nail polish/pen all over my carpet/comforter. He's just so nice, polite, smart, and even watched PLL with me on Tuesday. A total keeper, I'd say.
3. Started/finished this book (loved it). Started this book (good so far. it seems like it will really "transport").
4. Started going to bed by 10:30 pm. Not every night, but a few nights. It's weird.
5. Decided to go work clothes shopping after work one day. Gave up after an hour. I am also now committing to stop trying to make H&M work for me. It never does.
6. Enjoyed my daily walks by The Today Show on Rockefeller Plaza. Got to watch Cornell Bhangra perform (!!! ... vote for them here) and One Republic! There were also a slew of girls watching 5 Seconds of Summer one day. I pretty much felt like the Beatles during British Invasion as I walked down the sidewalk with screaming girls on both sides of me (even if it was obviously not for me haha).
7. Dined with Amie L in NYC after work one evening. We ended up at a Thai place (after I accidentally directed Amie L to meet me in the heart of Times Square) and it was very tasty and nice to catch up.
8. Bought a plane ticket to visit Le Copain in Chicago over Labor Day Weekend!!
9. A coworker gave me a homemade almond butter cup. It was sooo good!
10. I think that is all! Happy weekend, tout le monde!
Links ::
1. Joanna Goddard recommends the most interesting documentaries (I watched this one yesterday (wow!), hoping to watch this one this weekend).
2. Baby and dog. So cute. Enough said. Just watch.
3. Not really watching it... but this season's SYTYCD favorite performing dancefloor favorites (1:55-2:05 is amazing).
4. Pretty much the most awesome cocktail ever. I don't even think I'm exaggerating.
5. Love this romper.
6. For the chocolate lover. And liker. (I'm the latter of the two.)
7. An old Stevie Nicks I've had stuck in my head this week.
8. Another baby. Another dog. So cute. Enough said. Just view.
9. Pretty wrapping paper!
10. Nordic food. Looks interesting!
And as always, I'd love to hear what you've been up to, whether that be by phone, Facebook, text, or a link to your own blog ;)



0 comments:
Post a Comment