July 22, 2014

Paying Homage To Kate On Casual Friday


Kate Middleton is one of my favorite style icons. Actually my favorite/only. I think part of it has to do with the fact that we both have similar length brown hair, part that she always looks super classy and put together in her more casual clothes, and part that she's British. That's totally the cherry on top.

Not that I usually try to copy others' looks all that much, but last Friday, I decided to use one of my favorite of her looks as inspiration for getting dressed for work. Skinny jeans. Wedges (although they were sandals), and a navy blazer. Sorry that there's no GPOM. (You're probably not that sorry though.)

And until next time... toodle loo for now, I guess!

( Image via here )

2 comments:

  1. She's also my favourite/only style icon! She's so gorg and has the best casual outfits for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to have a kindred spirit! :)
    (... I like to think Kate and I would be kindred spirits too haha)

    ReplyDelete