
A few weekends ago, I made the last-minute decision to tag along with one of the amies (hello Amie AL!) out to Long Island to visit two other amies (hello Amie V/Amie DB!). The night entailed quite a bit more than these bits from the beach below (i.e: margaritas, ice cream cones, overhearing the funniest fireside chats, slap-cup, etc.), but I really like these pictures of my pretty friends on a pretty beach. (Plus these are a lot tamer than anything else my phone may have captured during the rest of the night ;p).

Hopefully I'm not the only one who gets a kick out of "Beech Beach". :D
All the ladies stood at the top of the dunes with margaritas while the boys took turns rocketing down them using a boogie board as a sled.
It was quite the sight!
Amie DB and I were too freaked out to sled down but ended up running down (and back up it later).
And obviously took some sunsetty pictures in the process.
The ever-so-lovely Amie DB.
Until next time, Long Island!/Thanks for having me on a whim, Amie V!







Looks like a beautiful place!
ReplyDeletelooks like a fun trip
ReplyDelete