Happy Monday, Amies!
I meant to post this on Saturday, but my 6.5+ year old laptop isn't doing too well these days. (Thankfully I'll be getting a new laptop this coming weekend!)
My weekend was pretty lovely. I got to see high school amies (hello lovelies!) on Friday night in the city, went to PT on Saturday morning, watched tons of Grey's Anatomy, and went out on two half mile runs (+ walked once I stopped running).
As for last week, I...
01. Started running again. Did half a mile on three separate occurrences.
02. Resumed watching PLL with home amies on Tuesday night. Very exciting as always ;)
03. Celebrated Le Frere's 21st birthday in Tribeca on Wednesday where he was legally carded for the first time. It was pretty amusing. (The pic above is him with the bartender who had the honor of doing so!)
04. Before celebrating Le Frรจre's birthday, Amie L and I met up in Bryant Park. We saw a free concert, played free mancala, and talked about work and books. It was quite a lovely time.
05. Read this book, per Amie L's suggestion and kept at this brick. Currently on page 289.
Of 982. Have any of you ever read it? It takes some work, but it is pretty funny as far as the classics go.
06. Went out to lunch at work on Thursday to celebrate the finance intern's last day. I'm always a fan of a homemade veggie burger and fries... just saying.
07. Saw The Neon Trees (again) yesterday on The Today Show. They're such great performers and totally the type of band you can see without knowing any of the music.
08. Quiet Friday in the office... literally no one I usually get work from was there. I kind of just chilled all day. Not really complaining, but I was kind of bored by the end of it all.
09. Not something that happened to me, but Le Copain has his white coat ceremony yesterday! Above is the picture he sent me shortly after it happened.
10. And last night, I went out with many of the lovely amies (hello whenever you read this!). We first had drinks at a rooftop bar and then went to see one of the last rehearsals of This Is Our Youth, the Broadway show Michael Cera is starring in. It was a pretty weird show/to me it felt like it needed more action, but seeing three reconginzable actors was pretty cool. After the show we got Chipotle and make the trek back to the quaint 914.
On that note, hope you all had lovely weekends!
Links ::
01. Cool street art
02. A pretty egg recipe
03. Love these interactive NY Times diagrams about where people are from
04. Some intimate words on the passing of one of the greatest
05. Might just buy this out of the blue for my element loving cousin
06. New words. Love that listicle is a thing.






0 comments:
Post a Comment