This week was going by so quickly and then this afternoon hit.
I had work Monday and Tuesday, took the day off on Wednesday, worked Thursday, and then was supposed to have a half day on today. But supposed to are the key words. They always are.What was supposed to be leave the office at 1pm turned into a disputed contract and it's four o'clock no... So anyways that's been the gist of my week, below are some of the specifics.
This week I...
03. Had the day off on Wednesday! My office gives us five Fridays to take off in the summer (I got two since I started halfway through the summer), but I got the approval to use one of mine so I could avoid rescheduling a doctor's appointment. Fun times.
I didn't do too much else besides attend my doctor's appointment, but all in all, it was a relaxing day. Above is a picture of my brunch...
04. Plugged along at Don Quixote. Also got back into finishing the last book in the Fitty Shades trilogy. (Judge away if you must...)
05. Had dinner and drinks at Amie L's apt with her, Amie D, and her copain, D (sort of). It was such a nice post-work treat. We also managed to put together the classiest spread of bread, fruit, cheese, crackers, tbm's, and chocolate.
06. Figured out that I can ski instruct again this winter... thinking that it'll be a bit of a hectic winter, but skiing is always a fun time :)
( Image )
07. Today was bring-your-child to work day, so as mentioned above, I was supposed to get out early (and go shopping), but that didn't happen. Sigh. But now it's the weekend so I guess I'll get on to that!
08. As for this weekend, I'm going to Delaware to drop of Le Frรจre at school (and get a new laptop with no sales tax!) Hope you all have lovely ones and do let me know how your weeks were or if you have any fun weekend plans.
Links ::
01. Awkward nail art.
02. Ice Bucket Challenge Fails. I watched this at work and kept snickering to myself. I am such a sucker for "fail" videos. This is my all time favorite. Another good one.
03. The secret of Ikea naming... whoa.
04. YUM.
05. The funniest thing I saw all week. Feeling a little sad not to go back to school. Tonight would kick off O-Week.
06. Another second funniest thing I saw this week.




0 comments:
Post a Comment