
On Saturday morning, two of the lovely amies and I went apple picking at a somewhat nearby farm, which I had been to before, but totally didn't realize that I biked by almost every time I biked this summer.
(I'm clearly not winning at this being observant game...)

At the orchard, we filled our bag with tons of Cortland, Mutsu, Empires, and Jonagold apples (but not really McIntosh's since it turns out that I'm the only one who like those) and ate tons Cortland, Mutsu, Empires, and Jonagold apples (and McIntosh's too).
Besides for picking/eating apples, we got some delicious cider donuts and cider.
I also found a really cool hat.
Amie AB tried it on too.
And Amie L found a lovely tiny tree. It kind of reminded me of the one in A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Afterwards, we went back to Amie AB's and baked apple crisp. I maybe even had three servings!
Who are we kidding. I totally had three servings.
I'm not appled out yet! I guess I'll let you know if I ever get to that point.
(I probably won't! ;) )





I adore apple-picking!! Really wish there were more places to do it out here in southern California!
ReplyDelete<3
Daisy @ http://simplicityrelished.com