September 26, 2014

New York Minutes 9 :: Links



I'll cut to the chase this time.

This week I...

01. Finally bought a custom stamper during my lunch break one day. It has made some fun crafts so far.

02. Whipped up some cider donuts!

03. Finished The Hobbit. Moved on to finish Insurgent/Allegiant (the Divergent sequels) before getting into the other Lord of the Rings Books. I don't know if I could be reading anything nerdier...

04. Finished Malcolm in the Middle. I'm so sad I've run out of episodes. It was so good.

05. Got together with both Amie A's (whom I shall call my "homegirls" since we're the only three currently living at "home") on Tuesday night for wine and cider donuts. We had some good political conversations.

06. Last night I started wearing kinesio tape on my knees. I'm praying so so hard that it works. Right now it feels like it might be helping. That could be a placebo effect talking though.

07. I finished getting my finances in order... aka: I finally have a savings account (in addition to a 401(k), a checking account, and a credit card). I'm an adult! Lol

08. Video chatted with Le Copain a bunch. He has a pretty bad internet connection in his apartment, but we found out that Facebook video chatting works, which is pretty happy. :)

09. Happy Friday, amies! This weekend I'll be in the Adirondacks doing some hiking! What will you be up to?

Links ::

01. My fake British uncle totally de-rails the Miss America train. (For those of you who weren't aware, my last name is Oliver).

02. Hoping I can pull of my Halloween game just as well!

03. Another kind of book club.

04. Some interesting maps.

05. Such a fun read. (I'm personally the worst at small talk, unless someone else starts it with me first!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment