So, I love guilty pleasure shows. LOVE.
I guess it's not even really a secret at this point.
Gossip Girl?
Check.
Desperate Housewives?
Check!
The Lying Game (before it got cancelled)?
Check-ity check check!
Like sometimes I even watch Teen Mom or Keeping Up With The Kardashians*!!!
*Read "sometimes" as infrequently for the first and read "sometimes" as I've maybe watched every single episode for the latter of those two...
Anyway, Fall TV is on its way back! I'm not a huge TV buff, but I have my shows and they start soon so figured I'd let you know what I'll be watching.
Here's my little line up:
Starts tonight, Tuesday September 16th @ 9:30pm EST!!!
My lovely roommates got me into this last April. The characters are so darn funny and even though you know what will eventually happen, there are so many fun plot twists.
Starts Wednesday September 24th @ 9:00pm EST!
I love shows about families. Modern Family always puts me in the best of moods. Sometimes I even watch reruns when I'm feeling down, but I'll take new episodes any day!
Starts October 7th in Canada... so online when I get around to it.
I have literally loved this show since I was thirteen. Old habits totally die hard.
Starts Friday November 7th @ TBD.
I watched Season 1 last fall... and OMG. I loved it! It's just inspirational in a culinary sense to see kids half my age cooking incredible things and it totally got me on my cooking game last fall.
I think that's it for me this fall... What shows will you be watching this fall, mes amies? I'm always up for new suggestions!




I guess I have to start watching the Mindy Project!! Have heard about it but never seen it, will have to fix that asap! :)
ReplyDeleteYou totally should! It's always so funny and gives off a warm-and-fuzzy kind of vibe, I think.
Delete-E