Hellloooo Amies (even though I saw many of you last night)!
This week was pretty uneventful for me, but I'm going to painfully list it out like I usually do so you all think my life is exciting and worth blogging about. Yeah.
This week I...
01. Left Le Copain's apartment at 5:00am on Monday morning to catch my flight back to New York. Zzzzz. I also had a Starbucks ice tea, chips, and a Sprite for breakfast.
#SuchAChampion
02. Work was so slow on Tuesday. The rest of the days were pretty busy in comparison. #RealWorldingItUp
03. PT... It turns out my knee issues probably go deeper than patellar tendinitis. Literally though. My pain is likely more concentrated below the tendon rather than the tenon itself. Okay then. #CantThinkOfAnythingCreativeHere
04. I set myself up a budget spreadsheet. Like a personal one. I had a place where I kept track of expenses, but not in such an official way.
#AdultLifeSwag
05. I made more pickles. Doing so totally get me to eat all my vegetable servings in a day so that's pretty yum. (Perhaps so yum that sometimes I drink some of the carroty pickle juice...)
#NotPregnant
06. I've been dreaming of more trips after getting back from Chicago.
I will be going on a Finger Lakes wine tour next weekend (hello, Amies!) and up to the Adirondacks in October, and I'm hoping to get to Boston, Pittsburgh, and back to Chicago too! #CaughtTheTravelBug
07. I started driving myself to the train station since my mom is back at work now (she's a teacher) at the time I usually go at.
#NoMoreDoor2DoorService
08. I made it to season four in Grey's Anatomy.
#HatersGonnaHate #CoachPotatersGonnaPotate
09. Had soft serve and puppy viewed/played with many of you lovely amies last night! #HighSchoolFlashbacks
10. As for the rest of this weekend? I'll likely be biking and that's about it.
#HaveAGoodOne (Even if I do see some of you again!)
Links ::
01. Queen (Lord?) Bey's birthday.
02. Perhaps the most ridiculous diet ever.
03. Adding to my to-watch list.
04. Chic Ikea hack.
( Image via here )



Still sounds like you got some things accomplished! xo
ReplyDeleteBudget sheets, it can make the world of a difference. I tracked my spending for one month and realized I was spending too much, now I'm like the opposite! It's always great to get so many things accomplished!
ReplyDeleteStephanieLists.com
Haha yeah! I love it. I've kept expenses on paper before but having Excel add up everything for me is where it's really at ;)
Delete-E