This week (besides Friday) was pretty uneventful. I definitely need to start changing this. Seeing friends more during the week, working out more, etc. Basically anything besides coming home, having dinner, and spending the majority of the night watching Netflix. Not that Netflix is bad, but it's not what I should be spending all my free hours of the day doing. As for things that happened that weren't related to Netflix I...
02. Went to the sports doctor about my frustrating chronic runner's knee. Looks like I get to start wearing this fashionable accessory 24/7. Duct tape kind of worked too though...
03. But I ordered some of the actual tape on Amazon. And some other very random stuff too that's been on the back burner of my mind to qualify for free shipping...
04. Made this fancy meal. You probably already read about it here.
05. Plugged along through The Hobbit. (I'm glad I'm finally getting around to it). Also this book cover... I think it's so beautiful!
06. Bought a plane ticket to visit this guy in Chicago again over Halloween weekend! :)
07. Went to a jazz concert with Amie AB and DB at Lincoln Center last night featuring some Woodie Guthrie tunes as well as a bunch of other tunes from that era. The views over Columbus Circle... incredible (see first pic)! The music was pretty good too!
08. I believe that is all. Happy weekend, amies!!
Links ::
01. A nutrition article. Because I'm into that sort of thing (and against artificial sweeteners).
02. A pretty shower curtain.
03. Hot vegan shoes. (I'm all about hot vegan shoes haha).
04. Maybe you saw, but this was too funny!






0 comments:
Post a Comment