November 26, 2014

"Good" Cousins

Do any of you have "good" cousins?
This article from The Onion really made me laugh because I totally had "good" cousins growing up.

My brother and I are a year and a half apart, and we have a set of cousins, who are the same ages as we are. The rest of our cousins are more than four years younger or three years older, not to mention the younger cousins have always been super quiet and the older cousins are really into tattoos...

Now that all of my cousins are older, it's easier to have more in common with everyone (especially on Thanksgiving where everyone is like "Omgfood! Omgdrinks!"), but the "good cousins" still remain the good cousins. I'm excited to see them this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Haha... love that article... so true! Having moved away I can't make Thanksgiving with my family this year and I'm so bummed in part cause I'm gonna miss the good cousins... or wait, maybe I can be the missing good cousin... love the Onion. :o)

    Erica @ www.offdeadline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! All my cousins are much older or smaller than me, and the ones who are my age, are just to far away! But anyway, I love them. Have a lovely thanksgiving!
    With love,
    Vera
    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete