
01. The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree topper minutes before being put up
My favorite part of my daily commute is walking through Rockefeller Center. There's always something cool going on (like the other week they randomly had a cranberry bog set up!). I'm usually not one who appreciates Christmas decorations before Christmas, but this dazzling star is surely helping to change my mind on that ;)
My boss's daughter came into the office on Veteran's Day and made me and my co-worker this cute pic to hang behind where we sit.
03. Cranberry coconut milk ice cream
I made this on a whim one night. Kind of just measured bunch of things into the drum of my ice cream maker without following a recipe and it was a win. For the sake of brevity (because I'm so good at being brief and to the point... (NOT)), here's a Twitter length recipe...
Although it was written by a client, the little bits I've read so far have been pretty good.
I made this on a whim one night. Kind of just measured bunch of things into the drum of my ice cream maker without following a recipe and it was a win. For the sake of brevity (because I'm so good at being brief and to the point... (NOT)), here's a Twitter length recipe...
Boil 1 c. cranberries + 1/4 c. water. Add 4/3 c. light coconut milk + 1/3 c. sugar. Blend. Put in I.C. maker. Add chocolate chunks. Eat! :D04. A Veteran's Day gift from work
Although it was written by a client, the little bits I've read so far have been pretty good.
Because today is casual Friday!







0 comments:
Post a Comment