
Yesterday morning when I woke up it had barely snowed overnight, but it was still snow nonetheless, and going out the door required a scarf and hat (because although I embrace it, I'm kind of a wimp in the cold). The snow was pretty surprising though. I guess we pretty much are half way through November, but it has felt like a never ending September with the sixty degree days that keeping hitting us. I think part of it has to do with the fact that my days are spent in NYC instead of Ithaca or Burlington, which although driving distance, are about five to ten degrees colder on any given day. It really is starting to feel a lot like Christmas though! Anywho... enough about the weather. I'll stop. On to better things!
This week was a good one. I had some tasty wine one night (a floral Greek Viognier), got added to another account at work (which is a good thing given the quiet week I had), finished Yes Please by Amy Poehler (and New Moon by Stephanie Meyer... and will say without embarrassment that I mostly enjoyed it), briefly caught up with two of the amies last night, and started watching Gilmore Girls.
Hope you're having a good weekend! xo
Links ::
01. Didn't buy (I'm a cheap public library kind of girl... especially when they have eBooks online!!), but I totally read the most recent two within the first month they were out.
02. What an awesome art installation!
03. As a hiker, two and three made me laugh a lot.
04. Ooh tralala! (This looks delicious).
05. So sweet.
06. A gorgeous DIY. Perhaps a good budget-friendly holiday gift.
07. I know it's quite a few days (weeks...) past Halloween at this point, but this kids group costume made me laugh.
08. Another late Halloween one. Pretty much cried from laughing so much.



0 comments:
Post a Comment