November 9, 2014

New York Minutes 15 :: Links

(They put up the Christmas tree this week in Rockefeller Center!)

(This post is gonna cover Monday through Sunday because I got lazy and didn't post Friday or Saturday, so you kind of actually get more here ;P).

01. On Monday, I woke up at 3:45am to catch a 5:50am flight back to NYC so I was able to get into work by 10:00am. 
It was painful and started off my sleep deficit for the week.


02. On Tuesday I voted. 'MERICA! 
The location I voted at was my elementary school so I took a little walk down memory lane afterwards. Reminded me how much I miss those days.

03. On Wednesday, Amie DB, Amie L and I got together for happy hour at Amie DB's office. Pizza + beer + cupcakes = dream come true. (I ate healthier on Thursday.)

04. On Thursday I talked to the ever so dear Amie S, whom I haven't seen since summer. 
It was pretty nice catching up.

05. I gymed.
I do this every week, but my biking is coming along quite nicely. (By nicely, I mean I'm doing a bit more in an hour than the 11.5 miles per hour I was doing a month ago.)

06. I read a lot. 
I finished: Twilight (yup) and Orphan Train. I'm still plugging along with Fellowship of the Ring.


07. On Friday night, the former lovely roommates and I got together!
I hadn't seen them in almost three months and it was so good to be back together.

08. Raking. 
Meh... That was my Saturday and Sunday.
On the plus side, my arms and back are sore, which is good because I never really feel like I target those muscle groups right when I exercise.

09. On Saturday night, some of the amies and I got together. 
Amie AB made a fancy pasta dinner, I kicked it into Christmas gear with some Christmas sangria, we watched Frozen (/I passed out during Frozen). It was a good time all around.

10. And today... (Besides raking leaves). 
Netflix and Milk Duds in bed. Yum, indeed!

Now for some links...
01. Seriously can't watch stuff like this at work anymore. I start awkwardly laughing. 

02. Curious if this actually works. 

03. For the next movie night. 

04. Prom fails. Number 1 applies to this one too.

05. Because my name is Erin. 

06. Instead of "What is your mother's maiden name."

07. Watched a few of these this week.

08. Can't watch these at work either. Almost started tearing up during a few. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment