November 17, 2014

Slow Weekend

Gosh. This past weekend was such a slow one. It's actually kind of nice to be back at work today. Crazy right?!

It was the kind of weekend where I slept in.

And watched the entire first season of Gilmore Girls.

And made a bunch of random food like these ... they kind of all fell apart :/.

And took most of a practice LSAT just to see how I'd do.

And walked around one of my favorite places with a favorite friend (and her two little dogs too)!

And ended up downloading my old favorite computer game to play for a bit.

And browsed Craigslist apartments.

And that's it. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend to me! I had my surgery on Friday so I've been forced to take it SLOW, and it's so hard! Even though I love being lazy usually, being forced to be lazy isn't nearly as fun :( But I've been spending my time watching way too much tv, searching for wedding venue, and bugging my cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow. Hoping that you have a speedy recovery!!
      I'm not one for slowing down either, but Netflix and books always keep me occupied for a long while... wedding venue searches and cats sound like good additions too ;P
      -E

      Delete