This week. It's good that it's over...
01. I messed stuff up at work on both Monday and Tuesday. All were misunderstandings, but it sucks feeling dumb and I did feel really dumb and incompetent.
02. Thankfully Wednesday/Thursday/Friday at work were very busy, but much better, I got a lot done, and no one hated me.
03. I set a new hour long bike PR! It's a pretty pathetic number, but almost 3 miles more than what I was doing at the beginning of October, and a little more than 2 miles away from my goal.
04. On the walk from my office to Grand Central on Wednesday after work, almost all streets in between were closed on account of the Rockefeller tree lighting. I found it kind of amusing, but it totally brought out the true New Yorker in a lot people, if you catch my drift.
05. Despite my Wednesday walk, that tree is quite magical.
06. On Friday, I ordered a used longer, puffier coat from eBay for New York winters (even though I totally should've four years ago before Burlington and Ithaca winters).
07. I finally found the downside of listening to Netflix shows while I fill in spreadsheets at work.
It turns out I only have 10% of my data left on my phone and a week to go until it resets.
08. The lovely mother and I had some really good Friday evening conversations. I feel like this doesn't really happen enough, and it's usually my fault.
09. I carried along my merry sugar-free week. Only 12ish hours to go! (More on this "journey" next week).
10. And as for this weekend, I don't really know. So far I've mostly watched Gilmore Girls on Netflix and painted my nails this color. Wishing you good ones! xo
Links ::
01. British idioms.
02. Love these side by side comparisons.
03. PLL.
04. Also PLL. What?! (Not to say I haven't had this suspicion multiple times and then quickly dismissed it).
05. The funniest cookbook.
06. French toast.
07. 10 years later.
08. For the true New Yorker.
December 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!




0 comments:
Post a Comment