December 8, 2014

Weekend Snippets (And Other Such)

It was a pretty gray one.

It involved a lot of Netflix. Gilmore Girls, namely.

I also watched half of The Godfather because I've been meaning to do that for a few years (see #9 here).

The two home ladies and I went out for dinner on Saturday night and split two flights of beer (well one for me since I was driving). Most of our choices were pretty good... oatmeal stouts and java porters and beers with honey, lavender, and ginger. I'm not even that huge of a beer drinker.

I also now think that the individual little beers on the flights should be called passengers. It only makes sense. ;)

The apartment search continued. Amie DB and I may view our first one in the next day or two!

And I'm now eating sugar again.

I think that's about all. Hoping yours was cheery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment